During Christmas shopping I noticed a few tulle dresses in the shops which I thought I'd have a go at recreating. I decided to use the Merchant and Mills Camber top for the bodice as I wanted a top without any fixtures to negotiate. The skirt was merely a rectangle which was gathered onto the bodice with the gather attached on the outside.
Of course being rather see-through meant that I needed to make a slip dress to wear underneath. After some brain wreaking I remembered that I had a pattern in the Great British Sewing Bee book. I omitted the lace (I thought this would be too fussy for the dress) and instead finished the edges with bias binding which worked out fine.
Happy stitching x