I have to admit that when Tilly began teasing us with glimpses of this pattern I bought the fabric for it before she released the pattern. I was that keen! I bought a mustard corduroy from the Knit and Stitch show. The buckles were easy enough to source and came from John Lewis.
The dress was exceptionally quick to make and as ever Tilly's instructions are very clear. The only alteration to the fit that I made was to lengthen the dress by about 8cm as I find that Tilly's patterns sometimes come up short on me.
Because of my thick fabric choice I decided to use a cotton fabric for the facings which I had left over from another project.
This dress has been worn pretty much incessantly since being made (as has the cat top which is another Lark tee). I'm already dreaming of a black and white wool version... if only there were more sewing hours in the weekend.
Happy stitching x